This is a tutorial on how to phish using Kali Linux. Please be reminded that this is for educational purpose only. Use at your own risk.
- First step is to start your Kali Linux box. In my case, I used my Kali inside my Virtual Box. If you are using Virtual Machine make sure that your Kali Linux can access the internet.
2. Open Terminal and start Apache2 server.
3. Next step is to create your desired URL using serveo.net
4. Create a fake website, in my case it’s Facebook login page.
5. Navigate to your storage, access /var/www/html and execute this command to take ownership of the folder chmod 1777 /var/www/html.
6. Access the html and post file from facebook. In order to get this files, right click on the site you want to fake and save it as html file.
7. After acquiring your html file you want to phish with, in my case it’s facebook, go and edit post.php. The post.php will be the redirect site when the victim logs in to your phishing site..
9. The credentials will be saved in the text file with your html and php file.
10. For more information regarding serveo. Navigate to serveo.net website.